1. Section a small area at front hairline and process
with a flat iron.
2. Divide the hair into sections as shown.
3. Make two rolls toward the central vertical parting
in the occipital area. Fix the hair with hairpins.
4. Set the rolls with the firm setting spray.
5. Fix the hair of the parietal area with bobby pins
asymmetrically, as shown.
6. Twist together the two free ends of the rolls
7. Fix the shaped twist in the parietal area with
8. Loop of the hair of the temporal area over the
pins and fix with bobby pins.
9. Roll up the free ends.
10. Finish the style twisting any strands left between
the rolls on the nape.
11. Refine the style.