Holiday Bash - ON YOUR MARK!
One of the best strategies for getting more holiday butts in your chairs and more retail bags in the hands of happy clients is to use digital marketing to build a big buzz around a holiday salon event.
Need a suggestion? Create a Friday or Saturday bash that focuses on helping clients and their friends get ready for holiday festivities or fundraisers.
Maximize Your Return
Whatever theme you ultimately choose, always construct your event around boosting your bottom line. To ensure this happens:
- Confirm that your service providers fully support the event and are well-informed about their roles.
- Keep fi rm control of event-related expenses.
- Have your gift certifi cate station organized and manned before your fi rst guest arrives.
- Make sure that all new guests are given a tour of your salon.
- Have lit retail displays fi lled to the brim with holiday-themed goodies.
- Offer an enticing incentive for all attendees to book more expensive services.
Broadcast Your Event!
- Add a one-sentence announcement to the signature line of your email.
- Utilize the Events feature on your Facebook page to invite guests (info: facebook.com/help/events/create).
- Sell the sizzle about your event on Twitter.
- Post a write-up on the landing page of your website. If available, include a few images of past holiday events to build excitement.
About Valorie Reavis, LinkUp Marketing
Valorie Reavis is part of Linkup Marketing, an online, social media marketing agency specializing in search engine optimization and email and social media marketing programs.