Mirabella's Face for Fall
Mirabella Beauty Creative Director Amber Bowen shares the brand's face for fall, highlighting neutral-toned eyes, berry-kissed lips and pops of orange. To get the look, Bowen recommends using the below Mirabella products:
- CC Creme
- Latte Swirl Brilliant Highlighter
- Semiformal and Gilded Eye Colours
- Scarlet Sparkle Colour Vinyl Lipstick
- Radiant Colour Blush Duo
1. Begin with a hydrating and soothing base, like a BB or CC creme.
2. After applying the base layer, use a highlighter to emphasize cheekbones. Voila -- a beautiful template!
3. Keep eyes looking neutral and subtle by layering shimmery shades. If you combine tawny and iridescent shimmers -- like in Bowen's suggestions -- you'll end up with a clean, fresh finish.
4. Neutral eye = more color freedom with cheeks and lips! Apply a rich berry-hued lipstick that's highly pigmented, super glossy and long lasting.
5. Add a matte blush in a complementary orange shade.
"The finished look takes its cue from the runways," explains Bowen, "where burgundy, coral and strong earth tones were seen. Berry is a new trend for fall, while orange is being carried through from spring. The neutral eye and highlight balances the two."