1. Divide the hair into zones.
2. Make a parting following the head's circumference, keeping 5 cm back from the hair line.
3. Color the strands, separating them with radial partings.
4. Set the length of the cut with a razor, about 6-7 cm. (thickness of about four fingers) below the hair line.
5. Raise the cut contour to the level of the point of the nose in the temporal lateral zones.
6. Cut the fringe zone with scissors in the form of the reversed letter V, so that the hair will lengthen towards the temporal lateral zones.
7. Set the contour of the hair around the face.
8. Cut the frontal and parietal zone with the slicing method, pulling the strands to-wards the face.
9. Cut the frontal and parietal zones with the slicing meth-od also, separating the hair with vertical partings.
10. Cut the parietal zone once again, separating the hair with horizontal partings.
11. Graduate the temporal lateral zones so that the hair will lengthen towards the hair line.
12. Mark a V-form section in the occipital zone, as shown in the picture.
13. Cut the hair of the marked section, separating the strands with parallel partings forming the letter V.
14. Level the hair following the set form, alternating strands.