Hair: Lasar Tropynin Makeup: Beauty Salon «Del Arte» Photo: Alexey Sorokin Products: Schwarzkopf Professional
Natural color 6.0. on roots, 10.1 along the length of hair.
I. Igora Royal 6.68 (dark-fair hair; red-chocolate) + 6.5(dark-fair; golden) + 3% oxidant (2:1:1).
II. Igora Royal 9..7 (light blonde; brazen) + 3% oxidant(1:1)
III. Igora Royal 12.19 (special blondy violet) + 12.4 (special blonde beige) + 12% oxidant (3:1:2).
IV. Igora Vibrance 9..1 (sandy blonde) + 9..4 (light blonde beige) + lotion Igora Vibrance (3:1:2).
1. Isolate a triangular section in occipital area.
2-4. Coat hair in this triangular section with color Igora Royal, alternating formula I and II.
5. Coat roots with color, formula III. Leave some strands between sections free of color. Exposure time is 45 minutes. Wash hair and tone all hair with formula IV. Exposure time is 20 minutes. Wash the hair.
6-7. Isolate several sections: triangular section in parietal area, make a rectanguar parting in frontal-parietal area, make vertical partings in lateral areas.
8. Isolate the guide strand along the central in occipital area and cut by the guide. Cut hair of occipital area using the same technique.
9. Finalize the occipital frontal hairline. Cut straight.
10-11. Cut hair of lateral areas with reference to the guide in occipital area so as the closer to the hairline strand is, the longer it is.
12. Slice hair of occipital and lateral areas.
13. Cut hair of the triangular section with reference to the guide's length in occipital area. Make vertical partings.
14-15. Point cut hair of the section, made by 1 horizontal parting and 2 vertical partings taking diagonal strands.
16-17. Isolate 1-1,5" section in frontal hairline. Blow-dry hair of this section. Cut the fringe.
18. Work the fringe with pointing cut.
19. Slide-cut hair of parietal area and connect all hair. Coat hair with spray, then blow-dry the hair with a flat brush. To finalize the set, coat the hair with wax. Fix the set with extra volume lacquer.