Brand Name: Schwarzkopf Professional Products: Schwarzkopf Professional
1-2. We start the haircut by taking a section of the lowest part of the parting. We take the first section just above the ear working towards the temple area. Over-direct these sections to retain weight around the front hairline, then slightly round the corners through around this front hairline.
3. From here we work a section just above the ear taking diagonal sections. This section above the ear is connected to the back section. Working around the head shape with the point of the scissors, gradually work into the longer length of the hair through the back area. Once the first section is complete, continue to work through to the other side. Taking a section above the ear, work towards the front temple over-directing as you work through each section.
4. After rounding the corner through, work from the top of the ear to the back section. These sections should work around the head shape retaining length on the outline. This section is left slightly asymmetric through the back dropping a longer section on this side.
5-6. Then, working into the top section, working from the shortest point at the crown, over-direct up towards the parting to retain weight and length through the top section which drops over the section through the sides.
7. Finally, refine the fringe and the entire haircut with the points of scissors. Note: this part of the haircut is very important as it is this attention to detail that makes the difference between a good haircut and a great haircut. The hair has already been pre-lightened using . of Igora Royal 12-4 Special Blond Beige and . Igora Royal 12-0 Special Blonde Natural mixed 1 to 2 with Igora Oxigenta Lotion 12% or 40 Volume.
8. The hair has been sectioned into one larger triangle on the natural parting with 3 elongated triangles below. Igora Skin Protection Cream is placed on the head directly below the longer triangle to prevent any color leaking.
9. Begin with the first color which is placed in foils on the lowest triangle.
10. This is followed with the second color on the next triangle.
11. On the third elongated triangle return to use the first color. Finally, on the larger triangle, the third color is used again taking fine sections in foils to achieve an even lift. The colors are then left to develop according to manufacturer's shade guidance instructions.
BC Bonacure Color Seal Shampoo
Igora Skin Protection Cream
Igora Highlighting Foils
Pre-Color/Productos para Antes del Color:
1/2 Igora Royal 12-1 Special Blonde Beige
1/2 Igora Royal 12-0 Special Blonde Natural
Igora Oxigenta Lotion 12% - 40 Volume
Igora Vibrance 8-66 Light Blonde Auburn Extra
Vibrance Developer Lotion
Igora Vibrance 7-4 Medium Blonde Beige
Vibrance Developer Lotion
Igora Vario Blond Bleach Cream
Igora Oxigenta Lotion 3% - 10 Volume
OSiS Glatliner Iron Serun
OSiS Hairbody Style & Care Spray
OSiS Session Extreme Hold Hairspary