Hair: Kirill Kulikov Makeup: Maria Mikhailova Photo: Alexey Sorokin Model: Vladislav Popov
Interior: Sportclub Swim & Gim
1. Isolate a square section in the crown and backcomb hair with a thin comb.
2-3. Divide the hair and backcomb it starting with the crown and continuing to the nape.
4. Work the points of the strands with brightening powder Formula Deco + 12% oxicream and isolate with foil.
5. Coat hair with color for sunkissed effect along the length of hair.
6. Exposure time is 30-50 min. according to the desired effect.
7. Cut the hair using a slicing technique.
8. Cut the hair at the temples using a comb.
9. Determine the perimeter length of hair in lateral areas.
10. Delete lanugo in occipital hairline.
11. Determine the perimeter length of hairline behind the ear.
12. Cut the hair of parietal area to the desired length.
13. Finalize the cut with a free hand technique.
14. Set the hair with gel and a blow-dry with a diffuser.