Natural color level: 8.0.
1. Separate the upper section of the head.
2. Create bright contrast (2 or 3 levels lighter with respect to the natural base). On the front side and the whole head perimeter, Apply Evolution of the Color HCI 1000 SS mixed to OXID'O 40 vol. and using the comb technique, working on ends for about 4/5 cm.
3. Alternate the application on the hair with partings of 2/3 cm lengths to get a more natural result. In the front section the result will change according to the bleach and desired result.
4. Start by creating a base perimeter.
5. Individualize the fringe length.
6. Blend the perimeter with a razor.
7. Find the reference of length and crown.
8. Continue cutting by blending the point of reference of the crown with the length of the perimeter.
9-10. Finish the cut by applying styling products - on the ends strand by strand and on the fringe to obtain a defined effect.