Hair: Alexey Barinov (Art-director of Selective Professional in Russia) Makeup: Diana Movsesyan Photo: Alexey Sorokin Products: Selective Professional
Initial conditions: Natural tone 7.0 on roots, brightening along the length up to the lightest golden tint.
1. Make highlights in parietal area: use powder Decolor Vit Plus + 6% oxidant (1:2).
2. Color roots of hair with half-permanent dye-stuff Elective Color 7.1 + Revelatore Normal (1:2).
3. Coat hair with dye Elective Color 10.1 + Revelatore Normal (1:2). Exposure time is 40 minutes.
4. After developing wash the hair with Shampoo, stabilizer and coat hair with Hair Cream. Isolate central crown area.
5-6. Isolate a diagonal strand in left lateral area and cut it parallel to the parting to the hairline. Cut hair on the left side using the same technique (cut hair of area under the arch-shape parting). Cut hair on the right side using the same technique.
7. Determine the perimeter length of hair in occipital area using V-technique.
8-9. Blow dry the hair and work it in free technique.
10. Isolate the guide in the crown area and cut it holding the strand at a right angle.
11. Cut hair of the central crown area with reference to the guide's length.
12-13. Blow dry the hair and texture it in free technique.
14. Slice hair of the front between all the areas. Set hair with fingers. Underline some strands with gel.