1. Section a C curve starting from recession area down towards the nape forming a «V».
2. Color both side sections with Igora royal 4-89 3% roots to ends then cover with foil.
3. Create an «M» section within the fringe leaving out 1 cm each side of the «M».
4. Color this section with Igora Royal 4-89 3% roots to ends and cover with foil.
5. Through the back section create a lightening bolt effect starting just before the crown ending at the nape.
6. Color the top and bottom of the lightening bolt with Igora Royal 5-88 + 5-99 6% and the middle section with Igora Royal 6-65 6%.
7. The left out section on top is coloured with Igora Royal 6-65 to the roots then combed to the ends.
8. Through the top section weave out thick sections and apply vario blond and 6% freehand.
9. Allow to process for approx. 30 minutes.
10. Section hair to the recessional area down to a «V» shape at the nape.
11. Layer nape at 90 degrees.
12. Continue layering through both sides.
13. From the «V» section, let down half an inch as a fringe area.
14. Take horizontal sections, using previous layering as a guide and cut to this length. Follow this line down to the nape.
15. Take horizontal sections and point cut heading towards the fringe.
16. Hold the fringe to 45 degrees gaining length towards the back and shortening the front and point cut. Continue in radial sections across the fringe.
17. Slide the scissors trough the hair to create texture.
18. Especially through the fringe as texture will really strengthen the shape.