Natural color level: 6.0.
1. Split the hair into 3 sections (A-B-C).
2. Start from section (C) applying Evolution of the Color HCI 4.66I mixed to 10 vol. on scalp through the ends.
3. Go to section (A) and apply Evolution of the Color HCI 7.66I mixed to OXID'O 30 vol. on scalp through the ends.
4. At section (B) split it into 4 sections (A1, B1, C1, D1) drawing a cross. Every section will be divided into 6 small strands.
5. Separate the first lock of section A1 (frontal right) and apply the Evolution of the Color HCI 4.66I mixed to OXID'O 10 vol. from scalp to ends.
6. The following section will be colored at the scalp with Evolution of the Color HCI 4.66I and on ends with 7.43 mixed to OXID'O 30 vol. Continue the third section with 7.66I mixed to OXID'O 30 vol, on roots, mid-shafts and ends. Repeat the same sequence on the remaining 3 strands of section A1.
7. Continue with the application on all sections alternating colors, making sure to finish with a color different from the one used on the borders (application in back sections, C1 and D1, must start with the coloured meche 7.66I, near the section C, coloured with 4.66I).
8. Section the hair drawing a semicircle line starting from the half left eyebrow, reach the cusp and finish at the half right eyebrow.
9. Take a vertical section in the nape for ." «working» the hair. Separate the worked section.
10. Cut with the razor from inside to outside. Proceed in the same manner for the entire perimeter, towards the sides.
11. Pick up the section just cut and continue working the upper section, separating a horizontal ." section «working » it the same way as the previous one. Beginning with a half section toward the length we cut with the razor the mid-shaft. Go on the same way until reaching the top strand.
12. Gather both sections separating a first front parting and 1,5" from the final perimeter, cut with the razor.
13. Continue in the same manner, always bringing the sides towards the front.
14. Finish by softening the back perimeter.
15. Blow-dry the hair using a brush, if necessary, straighten strands with an iron. Set the points of the hair using a styling product.