Hair: Mariana Mukhamedeeva, Beauty Salon «Aida» Makeup: Elena Pliushik Photo: Leonid Dedukh Products: Wella
Color level 7.0 on roots of hair and 70% highlight on grown hair (about 2,5").
1. Create sections. Isolate section in frontal area and shift right. Isolate a triangular section behind the left ear. Coat the roots of remaining hair with Wella Koleston Perfect 10/16 (bright blonde ash-violet) + 0/81 (silver) + 6% oxidant (1:1). Color hair layer by layer using this preparation, adding 6% oxidant + blondor-cream (1:2).
2-3. Create sections making radial partings from the top of the head. Isolate a fringe.
4.Tone hair of lateral and occipital areas. Coat the roots of hair with Color Touch 7/89 (pearl silver middle blonde) + 8/81 (ash-pearl light blonde) + 0/56 (magic pomegranate) + 1,9% emulsion (1:2), coat the points of hair with Relights /86 (pearl-violet) + /8 (pearl) + /04 (natural red) + 1,9% emulsion (1:2). Color strands of frontal area and area behind left ear layer by layer, use Koleston Perfect 6/35 (golden-brown) + 1,9% emulsion (1:2).
5. Create sections.
6. Work hair of the hairline. Start with the hair in low occipital area.
7. Cut the hair of lateral areas holding it at a sharp angle to the face using a clipper. The guide's length is the length of a strand in occipital area.
8. Cut the fringe straight by putting strand on strand.
9. Blow dry hair with a brush and lather a product of strong fixation. Work the fringe with big a circling-iron.