1-2. Cut hair creating the shape of square. Leave long frontal strands.
3. Cut a fringe at the level of eyebrows.
4. Slice hair of lateral area while holding it at a sharp angle to the face.
5. Point cut the fringe with the thinning shear.
6. Isolate the guide in frontal-parietal area and cut it. Make strands shorter towards the crown.
7. Cut the remaining hair of parietal area. Make strands shorter from the hairline.
8. Graduate hair of parietal area while making diagonal partings.
9. Work hair with thinning shears.