Hair: Simone Zangheri Photo: Luis Vidal by Global A Thousand Styles in One Cut
1. Cut the hair from the occipital area, creating a straight line.
2. Continue cutting the hair from the lateral areas.
3-4. Cut the hair around the face creating a graduated shape.
5. Create a triangular section in the center of the occipital area
and cut it vertically. This will be your guideline.
6. Pull the hair from the nape area back and cut it following the guideline.
7-8. Cut the hair of the crown area, holding it at a 90 degree angle, arranging the hair in vertical partings.
9. Cut the laterals, pulling the hair up.
10. Determine the length of the hair perimeter.
11. Personalize the cut by using thinning shears along the perimeter.
12. Blow.dry the hair, keeping in mind the client's desire and the texture of the hair.