Hair: Envision Academy Makeup: Marney Hands Photo: David Lucas Set: Janai Anselmi
1. Section cut a 1 inch thick fringe section on the side from centre forehead to outer eyebrow , take a section front triangle section from centre front to apex and back to outer eyebrow.
2. Pie section the rest of the hair into 8. Then by starting a large pie, alternate large then small.
3. Start foiling front triangle section, fine slicing technique, applying intense red from roots to ends.
4. New block colour in between the front triangle and fringe area with level 5 red.
5. Continue to do small pie sections and apply the remaining level 5 red from roots to ends.
6. Working in the large pie area's use block colour with deep brown level 4 roots to ends.
7. Process for 35 mins.
Simone longer look cut haircut 2 steps
1. Take a bloated triangle section from recession to lower apex and to inner eyebrow area. Clip and secure.
2. Take a slight diagonal back in front of each ear to meet triangle section taken at the top. Clip and secure.
3. On the bottom section take a slight convex section through occipital area to upper ear one each side. Through centre back divide remaining section into one cm section, when dividing each section clip and secure separately.
4. Starting at the front fringe area project at 22 degrees and utilizing a parallel finger position cut to desired length. (point cutting) Continue until section is complete.
5. Moving to the largest middle section starting at centre back take a vertical section projecting at 90degrees remove length utilizing the peeling technique with the razor.
6. Take a parallel section to step 5, repeat only leave this section 1 inch longer then previous section.
7. Repeat and alternate step 5 and 6 until sections are complete.
8. Continue to bottom back section working vertically over projecting up utilizing the slide cutting technique connect and blend to previously cut longer sections. Repeat until section is complete.
9. Release the bloated triangle section utilizing diagonal forward sub sections over projecting and using a stationary guide slide cut to desired length.
10. Dry off and personalise.