1-3. Section hair as shown.
4. Create a vertical parting at the temporal hairline. Holding the parting at a 90º angle, cut it to the desired length. Continue to create vertical sections, cutting the hair back to the middle of the ear in the same fashion.
5-6. Addressing the section that goes from the top of the head to the lower occipital area, comb the hair straight back and to the middle of the head. Condense cut this section in a vertical direction. Comb the side/ bottom sections to the middle of head and trim, using the top head/lower occipital section as your guide.
7. Point cut the side/front perimeter to the middle of the ears.
8-9. Holding the hair straight out at a 90º angle as shown, create vertical partings and cut the sides and upper occipital area.
10. Cut the parietal area by pulling the hair back and using the section below it as your guide.
11. Cut the temporal and lateral areas by combing the hair toward the center of the occipital area.
12. Blow-dry the hair. Addressing the existing fringe, clipper cut a semicircular pattern from one outside edge of the fringe to the bridge of the nose. Shape the fringe on the other side with a traditional, straight cut.
13. Lightly texturize the hair.