Brand Name: L'Oreal Professionel Hair: Royston Blythe Artistic Team for L'Oreal Makeup: Justin Collins Photo: Rory Brookland Dresses: Margot Raybold, Beatties, Wolverhampton.
Products: L'Oreal Professionel.
1. Part the hair by allowing to fall at the natural parting. The whole head was set on medium sized heated rollers leaving out the fringe section in a line taken horizontally from ear to ear. Each section is misted with styling spray before being rolled, with tension, and secured.
2. Allow the rollers to cool and set completely.
3. Gently remove all the rollers.
4. Shows hair after rollers are removed.
5. Gather a section of hair at the top crown leaving out a shallow fringe section. Thread this ponytail through a bun ring and secure. Working with the fringe section, comb the section to sweep over the forehead and secure the ends at the base of the bun ring.
6. Continue using hair to loop over and cover bun ring. Secure with grips.
7. Take a larger section from the same side and loop around the bun ring, then secure. Continue to pin up the hair leaving each section with very loose tension until complete.
8. Select a crown hair piece/partial wig to match the natural hair.
9. Place over the bun ring and natural hair.
10. Secure the hair piece at the height of the bun ring and blend with the natural waves and curls.