Hair: LePier Studio Makeup: LePier Studio Photo: LePier Studio A confection of ringlets offsets the graphic smoothnessof flat-ironed fringe for a sweet but quirky spring look.It's especially striking with a monochromatic hair color,such as this buttercream vanilla.
1. Blow-dry freshly washed hair, working in a bit of light styling product like RUSK "Priming" creme.
2. Separate a fringe with a crescent-shape parting.Even it with a styling iron.
3. Create a diagonal parting and separate the back section of the head into thin strands. Curl with a small-barrel iron.
4. Using a medium-barrel curling iron, curl the rest of the head, setting strands in alternating directions.
5. Tease the curls at the roots for volume and fix with light setting gel. Shape individual curls with a moulding paste or wax. Comb from the part toward either side of the head and fix the style with firm-hold gel.
ORCHIDS BY WHITE SANDS
Tired, frizzed tresses are restored instantly with a few drops of this light-weight nourishing oil. Smoothes the hair cuticle for glossy shine without adding weight or buildup.