1. Mark a small triangular section in the parietal
2. Divide the rest of the hair into four equal parts
and make ponytails in the lower occipital area.
3. Attach a thin netting band matching the client's
hair color to the foundation of each ponytail.
4. Backcomb the hair of each ponytail.
5. Remove the back combing from the top strands
of the ponytails and fix the styling with Osis Freeze
Super Hold Hairspray.
6. Put a netting band on each ponytail.
7. Style the hair of the lower occipital area with
hairpins by shaping voluminous locks, loops and
8. Fix the styling with hairspray.
9. Process the parietal area hair with curling-irons
to make light waves, and set them following the
10. Apply glossing spray Osis Sparkler to the hair.