Hair: The Crew of «Mysin Studio» Makeup: Anna Bragina Photo: Alexey Sorokin
1. Create sections.
2. Release extra length of hair in low and high occipital areas.
3. Determine the desired length of the guide in parietal area. Cut hair of this area, make vertical partings holding strands at a sharp angle to the center of this area.
4. Work hair of parietal area, make horizontal partings.
5. Cut hair of lateral areas, make vertical partings and hold strands at a 45 angle to the surface of head.
6. Work hair of lateral hairline with the clipper.
7. Work hair of occipital area, using a comb.
8. Cut the hairline up to the scalp with the clipper.
9. Slide-cut hair of parietal area and determine the final shape of the fringe.