Brand Name: Diadema per X-men Photo: Celeste Cima Hair: Diadema per X-men
Photo: Celeste Cima
1. Make a V-shaped parting with the point ½" from the crown.
2. Cut the internal base with deep zigzag movements.
3. Cut the sides, lifting the line of the cut to the height of the
4. Cut the fringe at the eye level.
5. Cut the entire crown zone by taking the hair strand by strand
and holding it at 90 degree angle from the head.
6. Cut the laterals using the previously cut section as a guide.
7. Connect the hair of the V-section with the hair of the nape zone.
8. Move to the nape zone lifting the hair up.
9. Graduate the hair with a razor making horizontal partings.