Not everyone releases their blonde hues at the end of the summer.
Pale versions are apropos when offset by darker fall fashions.
For fall, Rosa Hawkins, owner of New York's Di Rosa Haircare creates a Smoke and Mirrors look-a smoky color that whispers through a clear creamy beige base created with Goldwell Elumen hair color.
It creates high-def shine and durability. Her technique, coupled with the varying tones, brings this razor cut to life with dimension and lots of interest.
1. Section out the back starting at the nape and using diagonal forward sections. Using a razor, reduce the hairline, so it lies as flat as possible and continue to occipital increasing elevation as you move up the head shape.
2. Take 1/4 inch section above the ear and reduce in the same manner as the nape.
3. Release the top section and over direct to the right side and cut length to approximately top of lip.
4. Create texture and space by "tipping" throughout the hair using a razor.
5. Finish with Goldwell STYLE SIGN Flat Marvel straightening balm and Goldwell STYLE SIGN 4 Unlimitor wax spray.
1. Using Goldwell Silk Lift Strong and @0 volume, lighten the hair to the palest yellow.
2. Detail 1: Goldwell Elumen Hair Color SV@10 40 ml. 3 drops BL@all.
3. Detail 2: Goldwell Elumen Hair color AB@9 20 ml. GB@9 20 ml.
4. Detail 3: Goldwell Colorance 60 ml. Core Lotion 15 ml. 10BS 15 ml. 10 cream.
5. Alternate Detail 1 and 2 in a pinwheel fashion along the top and crown.
6. Process for 30 minutes, shampoo, towel dry.
7. Apply Detail 3 all over and process for 15 minutes, rinse and style.