Looking for a new yet classic guys look?
Karen Andrea, a stylist at Di Rosa Haircare in New York, fashioned a pompadour with a twist.
The mod look offers styling variations from a messy beach look to a classic style for evening and special events...think Ben Affleck.
1. Section out a horseshoe shape from the recession.
2. Starting on the sides of the head, take diagonal back sections and proceed with the scissor over-comb method, continuing to the back of the head.
3. Working up towards the top of the head, create the first guideline throughout the crown area. Use this guide to work up towards the fringe area while slightly over directing to keep hair a bit longer.
4. Start the blending process to connect the sides to the top section and then cross check each section.
5. Blow dry hair at least 75% and then work KMS Califoia HAIR PLAY Messing Cr?me into hair to create fresh texture or to sooth.
"Are you advertising your men's grooming services? Utilize social media to post images and advertise your skills," advises Patrick McIvor, Artistic & TechniCulture Director for Goldwell and KMS Califoia and social media mentor.