Brand Name: Sanrizz International Artistic Team Photo: Andres Reynaga Hair: Sanrizz International Artistic Team
Photo: Andres Reynaga
1. Start by creating your outline shape, working with triangular
sections from the center of the ear towards the front hairline.
2. Separate a triangular section from the center of the ear
towards nape, combing hair in natural fall to create your base line.
3. Subsequent sections are combed to original outline.
4. Start at center breaking point, separate a triangular section
from occipital bone to nape, using base as a guide to determine
5. Working towards the ear, following a traveling guide, ensuring
over direction is used to retain weight behind the ear.
6. Sections in front of the ear are over directed back to keep
length at the front.
7. Continue to over direct all hair on the existing guide.
8. Cut hair through fingers to create desired length for fringe.
9. Continue working with triangle section from center breaking
point to temple.
10. Take a triangle section from crown to front hairline, combing
hair directly out from the head to create square internal balance.