Hair: Andrey Leojnovskiy, Persona-LAB Makeup: Irina Blinkova Photo: Maksim Kalmikov Production: Davines
The whole haircut is made using slicing technique.
1. Create sections. Slice the volume of the hair in the low occipital area.
2. Determine the length of the hair.
3-4. Cut the high occipital area from the crown so the farther strands are longer. Do not to join this area with the low one.
5. Isolate the temporal area from the frontal-parietal area and cut it so the further strands are longer.
6. Gather the hair of the occipital area in the crown. Slice it so the further strands are longer.
7. Determine the length and the shape of the fringe. Pull the hair using a straightening iron and point cut the ends of the hair.