You should use SP 2.1. by Wella (for porous hair only).
1. Create sections for creating a desired shape.
2. Cut the hair of the lateral area making vertical partings. Direct strands towards the guide. During the cut the strands will get longer closer to the hairline.
3. Continue cutting the hair from the parting behind the ear holding it towards the face. Keep cutting while controlling the desired length and angle.
4. Continue cutting the hair in the middle occipital area making vertical partings and taking radial sections.
5. Cut the frontal hairline.
6. Cut the hair in the temporal areas while releasing the weight.
7. Create triangular sections in the parietal area and cut the hair. Isolate radial strands.
8. Blow dry the hair directing the hair with your fingers. Create texture by pointing out.
9-10. Use Flat Iron Spray (High Hair by Wella) for necessary volume.
11. Determine the desired length for the fringe. Cut it putting strand on strand the length of the fringe reference for all the hair. (You should level the length of the fringe after blow drying. Hair can be getting shorter.)
12. Treat the hair with straightening iron. Point cut the fringe.