Natural color level: 6.0.
1. Part the hair, pointing out the natural parting which we draw till the centre of the crown. Draw a second line from the centre of the crown to the opposite eyebrow, creating a triangle.
2. Apply on the remaining hair the Evolution of the Color HCI shade 4.45 mixed to OXID'O 10 vol. on the scalp through the ends.
3. Going back to the previously separated triangle. Individualize a «V» section of ." depth (X), then, a second «V» section of 1." depth (Y) and a third section with the remaining hair (Z).
4. On section (Z) apply Evolution of the Color HCI 6.45 mixed to OXID'O 10 vol.
5. On section (Y) apply Evolution of the Color HCI 7.45 mixed to OXID'O 20 vol.
6. On the remaining section (X) apply Evolution of the Color HCI 8.45 mixed to OXID'O 30 vol. and wait for the end of the process of coloration (40-45 minutes without any heat source).
7. Separate the triangle created with the color (A).
8. So we create a horizontal section drawing a line from under the right ear to the left ear. Start the cut from the nape and blend with the razor.
9. Continue cutting with texturizing shears, following horizontal sections of about ." and thin until cutting the strand completely (length reference for all the cut).
10-12. Continue the same way in all the back section and on the sides.
13-14. Thin the hair with the razor (from the darkest color to the lightest one), continue using the razor to «retouch» the fringe.
15. Apply styling products on the ends to obtain a smooth effect and on the fringe to maximize strand definition.