Hair: LePier Studio Makeup: LePier Studio Photo: LePier Studio Looks like this season, stylists are turning up the heat. You'll only get so far without a small crimping iron. This invaluable tool will add mystery and volume to your hair, so you can stand out whether you're at a party or just going about your day.
1. Apply a light hold thermal protection productto the hair.
2. Style the hair with a small crimping iron, diving it into thin sections. Fix the style applying light stylingwax with hands.
3. Separate a fringe with even partings, style it backward and fix with hairpins. Make the style rounder with strong hold hair spray.
4. Divide the hair into thinsections and tease at the roots, combing it backwards.
5. Smooth the hair at thetemples and comb itbackwards, fixing with hairpins.
HOT OFF THE PRESS/PAUL MITCHELL
Hot Off the Press hairspray is created especially for heat-styling. Protein and rice extracts protect the integrity of your hair follicles and maintain the structure of your hair style. This hair-spray makes your locks flexible and easy to manage and speeds up the hairdrying process.