MAKEUP Summer Sizzler
Makeup: Kate Iniakina - Romanoff Makeup Makeover Photo: Vital Agibalow The first balmy nights inspire us to slip out of our UGGS and hoody into something slinky. To finally feel the play of warm air over bare, dewy skin again. And this reawakening calls for makeup to melt the iciest of hearts.
1. The most flawless face for early summer is dewy, not yet bronzed by the blistering rays of the sun. Match the natural skin tone with a liquid founda-tion and pat over skin. Apply a cream concealer OVER (not under) foundation to mask undereye circles.
2. Using a large, fluffy brush, pat a neutral powder blush onto the apples of the cheeks and blend up into hairline. The goal is NOT rosy dolly-cheeks. The blush should be almost invisible.
3. First, apply a primer product to eyelids to stabilize color. Then, line eyes with a freshly sharpened black eyeliner pencil.
4. Using a medium eye make-up brush, pat a graphite or charcoal powder shadow from lashline up into crease. Smudge eye pencil withcotton swab for softer line.
5. Line lower lid with black eye pencil. Using a small eye makeup brush, pat a nude or vanilla shimmer cream highlighter into the inner corners. Extend shim-mer under eye, toward the center of lower lid.
6. Using a small eye make-up brush, pat a copper mineral eye shadow into the crease and above the fold, beginning at the center of the eye orbit and extending out toward the outside corner.
7. Remember to keep this look understated - no big color, no hot lips! Finish by lining lips with concealer, not a dark lip pencil. Fill in with nude lipstick in a demi-matte or pearl finish for max subtlety. Flick lashes with black mascara, and go glowingly into summer.