MAKEUP Earth Angel
Makeup: Anna Belkina, Salon Service Earth Angel
Earth-toned makeup based around a spectrum of neutral
browns is sophisticated and classic. Add a bit of allure with
gilded olive, gold and bronze, sparked by fashion's current
precious metal trend.
1. Apply foundation to cleansed skin with a small brush. Erase under-eye shadows and any uneven coloring with creamy concealer, set with translucent powder.
2. Sweep bronze powder beneath cheekbones to define face and warm skin.
3. Gently define brows with taupe shadow and groom hairs into place with clear brow gel. Smudge black pencil along upper lash line.
4. Pat pearlized cocoa and olive shadows into the outer corners of the eye and eye-crease, using a small, square brush.
5. Dust gold shimmer-powder to upper eyelid from center toward inner eye corner. Coat lashes with black mascara.
6. Line lips with caramel pencil, shading slightly to avoid a hard line. Plump pout with coral-pink lip gloss.
To keep a brown palette from getting drab, highlight with sweet pinks and peaches. (Givenchy)