1. Cut the occipital zone by method of imposition of "strand on strand".
2. Make edging of the cut area so that the hair length increased fluently in direction to the face.
3. Dry the hair with brushing and blow-dry.
4. Make a parting along the contour line of face. Cut the non-central fringe leaving the hair on temples long.
5. Cut the hair on the right temple according to straight line.
6-7. Cut the hair on the left temple shorter than the fringe.
8-10. Divide the hair into 3 sections making 2 partings on the head perimeter. Start with color application to the lower section and apply the following mix 16gr of Mask 1.0 + 24gr of Activation Source 10 vol. Apply color to the middle section using the following mix 16gr of Mask 4,5 +24gr of Activation Source.
10 vol. Finally apply color to the upper section using 10gr of Mask 4,14 + 15gr of Activation Source 10 vol. Total application time: 30 min.