Hair: Lasar Tropynin Photo: Mikhail Markin Urban metamorphosis
1. Separate the fringe area with a V.shaped parting.
2. Divide the nape area into two by making a vertical parting.
3-5. Make highlights on the left and the right nape areas, alternating the hues of Igora Fashion 100-55 (intensive gold) and 100-77 (copper) + 9% oxidant. Separate the strands with diagonal partings.
6. Make highlights in the fringe area the same way.
7. Color the roots of the hair with Igora Royal, hues 8-65 (light brown with a golden chocolate hue) + 9-4 (beige blond) + 7-65 (middle brown golden chocolate) (3:2:1:1) + 9% oxidant (1:1).
8-9. Apply the same formula with 9% oxidant to the remaining length.
10-11. Separate a diamond.shaped occipital area and a triangular asymmetrical fringe. Separate the parietal areas from the laterals. Divide the crown area with a parting that starts at the top of the triangular fringe area and goes to the top of the diamond.shaped section.
12-13. Divide the nape area in two. Pull the hair of the right area up and cut to the desired length. Cut the opposite side the same way.
14. Cut the contour of the nape area.
15-16. Cut the hair of the right side area, separating the strands with vertical partings and pulling them to the face.
17-18. Use the established length as a guide and cut the hair of the left side.
19-20. Turn the hair of the crown area into a wisp, pull it at a 90° angle to the head and point cut it.
21. Pull the hair of the right occipital area at a 90° angle to the head and cut it to the desired length.
22. Pull the hair of the left occipital area to the right and point cut it.
23. Slide cut the hair of the fringe, pulling the hair to the right and separating the strands with diagonal partings. Style the hair with a round brush and fix it with spray.