1. Separate the crown area 1 inch above the ear. Make a parting from ear to ear.
2. Separate a triangular area at the crown from the outer points of the eyebrows to the highest point of the head. Make the second triangular section near the hairline at the front, 1/2 inch deeper from the outer point of the left eyebrow to the middle of the right eyebrow.
3. Cut a 5.inch long strand at the highest point of the head and cut the upper nape and temple areas, using the straight cut technique with vertical blocks.
4-5. Comb the lower area and connect it to the previously cut sections.
6. Comb the hair of the triangular section towards the high. est point of the head, and establish the length, following the guideline.
7. Slide.cut the hair to create an oval contour of the cut.
8. Comb the small triangular section and cut a fringe in a freehand technique at the brow level. Accentuate the texture of the cut by turning the hair into wisps and cutting it with thinning shears.
9-10. Create the base with Framcolor 2001 8 RN + USRC + 8TRP and the contrasts with DECOLOR B creme. Separate the hair with triangular sections, alternating triangles' vertices with bases.