Redken's Packaging Makeover
Redken for Men just got a fresh new look, so the company is adding a bit more style to his moing shower routine.
Redken's sporty new bottles feature drawings of the Manhattan skyline, which were created by Mr. Bingo, a UK-based illustrator that lends his talents to lighthearted illustrations with a punk attitude. Renowned for his fine line irreverent style, Mr. Bingo's clients and editorial illustrations include GQ, Nike, Volkswagen, Converse, and Virgin.
The new bottle innovation features an easy-to-pull and dispense sports top, which makes lathering up a little less work.
"The shampoo is gentle enough for all hair types and leaves the scalp feeling refreshed, while the conditioner lightly moisturizes for a weightless finish," says Jenny Balding-a Redken for Men Consultant.
The newly reinvented Redken for Men line features:
- Clean Spice 2-in-1 conditioning shampoo/conditioner makes hair stronger, smoother and polished
- Mint Clean invigorating shampoo- lathers off dirt and build-up, leaves hair strong and scalp tingling clean
- Go Clean daily care shampoo-cleanses and removes build-up for strong, manageable hair
- Full Impact bodifying shampoo- strengthens hair and thickens for lasting fullness and density
- Cool Finish invigorating conditioner -moisturizes and strengthens, leaves hair and scalp refreshed with shine
- Finish Up daily weighless conditioner - adds moisture and light conditioning to leave hair stronger and more manageable