You've Got Male
Known for its sustainable practices and natural formulations, Surface introduces Surface Men, a stellar, five-product line that cleanses, conditions, tones, and styles without petrochemicals or gluten.
“Men want highperforming products that meet their daily grooming needs as men,” explains Wayne Grund, Surface Founder and President.
“Our new men’s line not only targets male clients who care about performance, but also incorporating natural, organic and environmentally responsible products in their daily lives.”
- Shampoo and Body Wash: Creamy organic coconut cleanser for skin, scalp and hair with natural head-to-toe lather. Bamboo fi bers exfoliate; amaranth protein and bamboo condition and strengthen; primary antioxidants of fl ax seed, sandalwood, lavender, and aloe help protect against environmental stressors.
- Shave Cream: Babassu oil and bamboo fi bers condition and protect skin for a smooth, clean shave; natural antioxidants help protect against premature aging.
- Dry Wax: Provides fi rm hold with detail and shine. Bamboo shines and protects hair; carnauba wax holds the style; formula is 100% water-free.
- Styling Mud: Flax and bamboo deliver fl exible shape and sculpting results.
- Hard Gel: Contains natural sugars and bamboo fi ber for fi rm hold and control; amaranth protein adds strength and shine.
Devoted to Grooming
According to a recent survey by GQ and Allure:
• 63% of men actually enjoy their daily grooming routine, while 72% feel they’re under more pressure to care about their appearance.
• Men typically spend $121 for their total grooming regimen, which includes hair care, skin care, shaving items, and cologne.
• Men use 11 grooming products—just 5 less than women—with hair care, razors, deodorant, shaving supplies, and fragrance rounding out the top 5 go-to products.
|Surface launches new eco-smart naturals line for men|