Color Transformation: Beige Beauty
The spring and summer season marks the perfect time of year to transform dull dark blonde locks into a shiny, creamy beige hue. Joi Rooks, owner of Atlanta's fresche salon says before considering a double process or hi-lift blonde, colorists should ask the guest the following questions:
- How often can you come in for a color service?
- What products and tools are you using on your hair?
- Are you committed to a high maintenance color and the up keep necessary to keep it looking vibrant?
If the answers suggest the guest is a good candidate, move forward, pre-book the next 6 appointments and recommend the appropriate products for maintenance.
Here's How-The Formula
Go from Dull Dark Blonde to Shiny Creamy Beige
- Using Goldwell Silk Lift with 20 volume, create back-to-back foils all over the head, roots to ends in foil.
- Process for about 45 minutes - check for complete saturation of lightener.
- Apply Goldwell Colorance 10BB to harmonize.
*Depending on the starting level, two applications of the lightener may be needed
The result: A beautiful beige blonde hue that boasts lots of attitude!