1. Separate a triangular section at the occipital area, from the highest point of the head to the external ends of the eyebrows, stepping 1/2 inch from the hairline.
2. Make a parting from ear to ear, divide the lateral areas into two parts by making a horizontal parting. Separate the lower nape area by making a horizontal parting through the inion.
3. Take a guide strand at the highest point of the head and cut it at the length of 2 inches. Point cut the upper nape area following the shape of the head.
4. Take a large section of hair from the upper part of the temple area, comb and cut it to the length of the ear, pulling it to the guide.
5. Comb the hair of the fringe down and cut in a freehand technique at the length of one inch approximately.
6. Cut the lower nape area asymmetrically in a freehand technique moving from right to left.
7. Add texture to the hair of lower nape and lower temple areas.
8. Cut the triangular section by holding the whole section at once, moving diagonally and leaving the hair longer from the
highest point of the head to the forehead. Add some texture to the hair if necessary.
9. Color all the hair with Framcolor 2001 8P (beige hue) and 9P (pearly hue).
10-12. Divide the hair into sections 1 inch wide, turn them into wisps and color the ends of the hair, alternating the bleach Decleor B with the tint Framcolor 2001, hue 7BP (beige).
Style the hair with mousse and wax.