Hair: Italian Style Framesi Creative Team THE INVENTION OF STYLE
1. Make two partings through the crown: one from ear to ear and the other at a right angle to the first one - from the center of the
forehead to the center of the nape.
2. Make two partings from the crown towards eyebrows to form two triangular sections. Separate a small section in one of the triangles, stepping 1 inch from the hairline.
3. Comb the hair of the left triangular section down forward and cut with one cut diagonally from the middle of the nose to the jaw line.
4. Cut the right triangular section with a solid cut diagonally from the middle of the nose to the cheekbone.
5. Pull the hair of the triangular sections up at 90° and cut the strand with one single movement. Use a distance from the middle of the nose to the hairline as a guide.
6. Comb the hair of the left temple area up and cut diagonally with one single movement.
7. Cut the hair of the right temple area in the same way, cutting the hair almost horizontally.
8. Start cutting the nape area. Comb the hair from the right, pulling it up and along the line made in the temple area.
9. Cut the left side similarly, continuing the diagonal cut of the temple area towards the nape to accentuate the length.
10. Comb the hair of the bangs to the face and cut it straightly.
11-14. Color the hair with Framcolor 2001 hue 8 nc (basic color - natural cold very light blonde).
Create the contrasts with Decolor B (shown beige at the scheme) and Framcolor 2001 hue 6 BP (brown at the scheme).
Color the ends of the strands, turning them into wisps.