1. Smooth hair with an iron. Isolate a horseshoe shaped section
in the frontal parietal area moving it to the right. Work hair with
lacquer. Backcomb hair of the left lateral area while holding the
strands at a sharp angle towards the face. Do the same on the
2. Smooth high left layer of hair with a natural bristle brush and
dry lacquer. Backcomb hair of left parietal area towards the face.
3-4. Set the hair with a fork brush of parietal area to the left
and smooth hair. Use the brush and dry lacquer.
5. Do the same on the opposite side and comb it towards the
nape. Hide side parting.
6. Clip the hair with hairpins.
7-8. Gather hair in roller. Set free points of hair in fringe.
9. Underline some fringe strands with gel. Coat hair with glitter
preparation and fix the decoration.