Autumn Beauty: A Seasonal Sneak Peek!
Autumn is all about transition. Though the days are still balmy and your skin still glows as if kissed by the summer sun, the leaves are tuing, heralding a change of season.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves; we're not in "pumpkin latté all day, every day" mode yet! It'll be a few weeks before we crave a delicious mug of hot cider… or luscious mahogany haircolor, or even deep-plum lipstick!
Because Mother Nature is still transitioning, why not take the best of summer and fall, and combine them for a look that'll take you from one glamorous season to the next.
Our favorite look for a summer-to-autumn face? Designed at Miami Swim Week by Sarah Lucero, celeb makeup artist and Global Artistic Director for Stila Cosmetics, the "Sun Kissed Siren" combines the minimalism of no-makeup makeup with warm pops of pigment.
- Face: Light concealer and Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Illuminating Beauty Balm, a luxurious primer that reduces the appaearance of pores and allows makeup to glide on smoothly
- Cheeks: A custom blend of bright orange Gladiola Convertible Color and brownish-rose Peony Convertible Color, depending on skin tone and tan level
- Lips: A blend of soft peachy-coral Avery and orange poppy Valentina Color Balm Lipsticks, pressed into the lips for a flirty hue reminiscent of fruit punch
- Eyes: Light dusting of coppery peach Jezebel eyeshadow from the new Eyes Are the Window Shadow Palette in Spirit, curled lashes and the new lengthening and lifting Mile High Lashes Mascara
- Brows: Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color and Tinted Brow Gel, shade depending on your natural brow color