1-2. Create sections.
3. Isolate a strand at the right temple, hold it
at a right angle and cut to desired length. Start with shorter hair.
4. Point cut the hair of lateral area making vertical partings.
5. Cut the hair of low occipital area with reference to the guide's length in lateral area, creating an oval. Do the same on the opposite side.
6-7. Cut the hair of high occipital area with reference to the desired length. Isolate strands with radial partings from the crown. Start with central partings from ear to ear.
8-9. Do the same on the opposite side.
10. Continue cutting hair of frontal-parietal areas. Make a central parting. Isolate a strand with vertical partings towards the crown and cut.
11. Cut the second strand with reference to the desired length using the same technique.
12. Cut the hair of frontal hairline while comparing the length of the previous strand with the next one. Keep the length of the fringe. Do the same on the opposite side.
13. Work hair at the temples. Coat hair with gel and let dry. Blow-dry the hair with a diffuser.