1. Make vertical parting in occipital area. Create 2 parts. Isolate a strand in occipital hairline, hold it at 45O angle and cut it with a blade.
2. Go on cutting hair of occipital area with a blade, hold strands at a sharp angle towards the face.
3-4. Cut hair of high occipital area, use the same technique.
5. Work hair of the crown with the thinning shear, wind thin strands into wisps.
6. Cut hair of lateral areas with the blade starting with the hairline. Isolate vertical strands and direct them to the face.
7. Make hair of high lateral area shorter.
8. Go on cutting hair of frontal-parietal area. Cut the fringe, use the same technique. Start with the internal side of strands.
9. Work the fringe with the blade starting with the external side of strands. To finalize the hairstyle, work hair with the thinning shear.