1. Wash hair with smoothing shampoo and create sections with parting from ear to ear. Make an arch-shape parting through apex. Isolate hair of temples from hair of occipital area by vertical parting. Isolate the guide with vertical parting in the center of occipital area and cut it holding at a 90O. The guide will be the previous cut strand.
2. Cut hair of the crown, use the same technique. Length of cut hair should reach the point of ear.
3. Cut hair of temporal areas making diagonal partings. After the first strand is cut, determine the perimeter length of frontal hairline.
4. Make hair of temporal areas shortest and determine the perimeter length. Use the thinning shear.
5. Comb hair of occipital area towards the face and determine the perimeter length of hair above ears.
6. Connect hair of parietal area with cut hair of the crown. Cut hair with reference to desired length so as the closer to the face strand is, the longer it is.
7. Cut the fringe so as the closer to the face strand is, the longer it is. Hold strands at a 90O angle. Cut hair of parietal area making radial partings.
8. Coat hair with spray for smoothing effect.
9. Cut lanugo in occipital hairline with the clipper. Determine the perimeter length of all cut hair.