Hair: Mariana Mukhamedeeva, Beauty Salon «Aida» Makeup: Larisa Eroslaeva Clothes: Escada
1-2. Section the hair with one horizontal and two vertical partings and make a ponytail.
3. Comb the rest of the hair to the right and fix with invisible clips that cross at the center of the nape.
4. Roll the remaining hair and fix with clips.
5. Turn the ponytail into a wisp and fix with invisible clips that cross.
6. Fix a roll at the base of the wisp.
7. Fix the first chignon near the face using a roll as a base.
8. Turn the chignon into a soft wisp and clip it in the nape area.
9. Fix the second chignon in the same manner.
10. Comb the chignon carefully to determine the shape of the cut.
11. Hide the base of the chignon with a strand.
12. If necessary, comb separate strands with a flat comb.