Brand Name: Schwarzkopf Professional Hair: Ruslan Tatyanin for Schwarzkopf Professional Makeup: Angelica Koval Photo: Roman Morozov Products: Schwarzkopf Professional
1. Isolate a triangular section in frontal - parietal area.
2-3. Gather the remaining hair in tight tail in the crown.
4. Hide a band with some strand.
5. Fix 2 hair rollers under the tail.
6. Join these hair rollers between each other with hairpins.
7. Divide the tail into two parts
8. Cover the roller with one strand and smooth hair with a flat brush.
9. Fix the strand under the roller with hairpins.
10-12. Cover another part of the roller with another strand and fix the strand in the same manner.
13-14. Comb hair of the triangular section to the left. Isolate strands and set the hairstyle. Fix the set with lacquer.