Hair: Elena Trembacheva Makeup: Elena Zarudina Photo: Alexey Sorokin Products: Schwarzkopf Professional
1-2. Create sections (on photo).
3. Wind the hair of the frontal-parietal and crown areas with hair curlers.
4. Plait the hair of the lateral areas from 2 strands. Do the same on the opposite side.
5. Coat the hair of low occipital area with straightening product. Work hair with a curling-iron.
6. Unnwind strands and comb hair of frontal-parietal area.
7. Create sulci with hairpins.
8. Set the hair of parietal area to finalize the shape of the hairstyle. Fix wisps with hairpins in the nape. Leave the points of hair free.
9. Fix the decoration and work hair with lacquer.