Hair: Genia Rosen Photo: Alexey Sorokin Products: Hair Company Technique: Parquet
I. - 20 g of lightening powder + 40 g of 6% oxidant
II. - 50 g of the color 6, 23 (chocolate) + 75 g 3% oxidant
1-2. Section the hair making vertical partings from the central point of the frontal area.
3-4. Section a small section near the face by a diagonal strand and clip it. From the large section, take a small strand (." width) parallel to the diagonal parting and color it with the first formula. Leave ." of hair near the roots uncolored. The next strand (."width) remains colored. Staggering the strands, color all the sections.
5. Section the next area in the same manner. Connect the partings from both sections.
6. Color the strands left between the foils with formula 2. Put previously lightened sections one over the other.
7. Color the hair of all the sections using this technique while putting lightened hair up. Leave the tint to develop for 30 minutes.
8. Divide the hair into four sections with one central parting and a parting from ear to ear. Gather the hair of the right nape section in its center.
9. Cut this entire section at once. Then cut the left nape area in the same manner. Connect the hair of these two areas.
10. Cut the hair of the lateral sections using the same technique.
11. Section a triangular fringe zone and establish the guideline.
12. Divide the fringe area into two equal sections. Cut the sides of each section with a razor, moving out from the face.
13. Work the perimeter of the cut connecting the hair with the guideline. Hold the razor horizontally.
14. Part the frontal zone from ear to ear and divide into two equal sections. Cut each section at once, moving the razor down and releasing the strand little by little.