Hair: School Dinamik Look Makeup: Irina Abyzova Photo: Alexey Gorbunkov Products: Periche Professional
Basic data: Color tone 6.0.
1. Create 4 sections.
2. Isolate a thin strand in the center of parietal area. Coat the strand with the color Periche tone 7.3. Use foil.
3. Isolate a thick strand and color with the paint Periche tone 6.23. Continue coloring the parietal area. Alternating thin (tone 7.3) and thick (tone 6.23) strands.
4. Repeat the same procedure on lateral areas.
5. Color the uncolored hair with 6.23 tone.
6. Isolate the fringe creating a triangular shape. Cut it straight.
7. Shape the fringe with strands of different length. Cut them obtuse.
8. Cut lateral areas with a slip cut.
9. Repeat the same procedure on the occipital area.
10. Determine the length of occipital area. Isolate a section and cut it straight.
11. Both should be of equal length along the perimeter with a slipped cut.
12. Style, blow-dry the hair with a brush.