Hair: Elena Khalatova Makeup: Beauty Salon «Mysin Studio» Photo: Zilya Leibova Products: Wella
Initial conditions: Color level 7.0 on roots and 8.0 on the points of hair.
1-2. Make a parting from ear to ear. Isolate 3 rectangular sections in parietal and lateral areas, make the same in occipital area.
3. Color the hair of low occipital area, making parallel horizontal partings for getting thin strands. Coat every second strand with the dye-stuff (45 g 1,9% emulsion Color Touch + 30 g Blondor) from scalp to ends. Isolate the colored strands by means of thermal foil.
4-5. Color the hair of high occipital, parietal and lateral areas, use the same technique. Strive for necessary level of brightening.
6. Tone the hair with Color Touch 10/73 (the lightest blonde hair with brown and golden tints). Exposure time is 15-20 min and wash hair.
7. Cut hair of lateral area, pulling it towards face, putting strand over strtand.
8. Determine the perimeter length of the hair in parietal area: isolate a strand in central parting's area and cut it holding the strand at a right angle.
9. Join the hair of parietal area with the hair of lateral ones. This looks like a funnel.
10. Isolate a triangular area with the apex directed to the crown. Isolate a strand in median area and cut it.
11. Isolate the fringe and cut it strand by strand pulling it towards left.
12. Determine the perimeter length of hair in free technique (we've used slicing).