Hair: Irina Grinkova for «Soling» Makeup: Svetlana Vavilova Photo: Alexey Sorokin Products: Green Light
Initial dates: Color level 4.0.
1. Isolate a crescent - shaped strand in the middle occipital area.
2. Coat the isolated strand with Mexur (brazen) + 3% of oxidant. The section of 1-1,5" length from roots and then isolate with foil.
3. Isolate the next strand using the same techniques. Go back 1-3" from the parting.
4. Color the isolated strand the same as the first one.
5. Isolate the pulled section going back 1,5" from the frontal hairline.
6. Color the isolated section. Exposure time is 15-30 min.
7. Make a parting from ear to ear.
8. Divide the hair of occipital area into two parts making vertical partings. Isolate the guide.
9. Determine the desired length (12,5-15") and cut it straight holding the hair at a right angle.
10. Cut the hair in low occipital area taking it to reference the guide's length. Cut the hair of right occipital area using the same technique.
11. Cut the hair of left and right frontal areas.
12. Work the points of hair with a blade.
13. Determine the perimeter length of the fringe hair.
14. Release the weight of the hair using thinning shears.